Shadow Stalkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ogame Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Normal News
What is your type of music Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:49 pm by Zapp Quazarr

» If I were an animal
What is your type of music Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:54 pm by FangofFenrir

» Good Jokes
What is your type of music Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:20 pm by FangofFenrir

» Application
What is your type of music Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:59 pm by Guest

» Expiditions
What is your type of music Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 6:00 pm by djim13

» Soldierboy~Lun.
What is your type of music Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:12 am by deadppl

» Your favorite movies
What is your type of music Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:27 am by godlik3

» Alliance Rules
What is your type of music Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:52 am by djim13

» I R DEADPPL
What is your type of music Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:46 am by deadppl

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

What is your type of music

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
djim13
Shadow Admin
Shadow Admin

What is your type of music Empty
PostSubject: What is your type of music   What is your type of music Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:55 am

You know guys i love almost everything, but the best for me is Avenged Sevenfold, Linkin Park, Disturbed and so many other groups. What about you?
Back to top Go down
https://shadow.forumcanadien.org
Zapp Quazarr
Hunter Chatter
Hunter Chatter
Zapp Quazarr

PostSubject: Re: What is your type of music   What is your type of music Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:12 pm

Ah, I used to listen to A7X! Just their album City of Evil though. Their other stuff was a little too heavy for me. lol I discovered them by seeing them play at Warped Tour 2005 and I was blown away.

Right now I weave between some Rockabilly (The Stray Cats, The Chop Tops) and a bit of new wave (Devo, Oingo Boingo).
Back to top Go down
djim13
Shadow Admin
Shadow Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is your type of music   What is your type of music Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:03 pm

have you listen to the new album its pretty good its Nightmare. It is not as heavy as the other ones you will see
Back to top Go down
Zapp Quazarr
Hunter Chatter
Hunter Chatter
Zapp Quazarr

PostSubject: Re: What is your type of music   What is your type of music Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:18 pm

No, I haven't. I think I will though, now.. Even though my interests have changed since then, I still really like City of Evil and go back and listen to it. Ah, the nostalgia..
Back to top Go down
djim13
Shadow Admin
Shadow Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is your type of music   What is your type of music Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:10 pm

I know, there is nothing like the good old songs... i keep on listening to them ^^
Back to top Go down
godlik3
Hunter Chatter
Hunter Chatter
godlik3

PostSubject: Re: What is your type of music   What is your type of music Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:23 pm

i like Rock and some heavy metal
Back to top Go down
djim13
Shadow Admin
Shadow Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is your type of music   What is your type of music Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:24 pm

Yo Godlk3, what kinda group? Have you ever been to a concert?
Back to top Go down
godlik3
Hunter Chatter
Hunter Chatter
godlik3

PostSubject: Re: What is your type of music   What is your type of music Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:31 pm

djim13 wrote:
Yo Godlk3, what kinda group? Have you ever been to a concert?

AC/DC /metallica/ linkin park/ God Smack......ect and no i haven't
Back to top Go down
Zapp Quazarr
Hunter Chatter
Hunter Chatter
Zapp Quazarr

PostSubject: Re: What is your type of music   What is your type of music Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:36 pm

Ah, Concerts are the best! You really ought to go. Although those seeing those bands would be a pretty big show.. I don't care for the bigger shows too much. I just saw Weezer and Blink-182 last summer in a auditorium and it was fun, but I dunno.. Not as good ass the smaller shows. :/ It may have something about buying the cheapest tickets to be stuck in the worst area, but who knows.. lol I like going to good ol punk rock show in the local venues. Fun and cheap!!
Back to top Go down
djim13
Shadow Admin
Shadow Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is your type of music   What is your type of music Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 5:05 pm

Yeah i have never been to a concert either... i want to tho, and GL we like the same kind of music Metallica AC/DC linkin park F... Yeah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your type of music   What is your type of music Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:04 pm

Me and my husband just went to a KMFDM concert, but I've been to Linkin Park, Metalica and Limp Biscuit. It was the Sanitarium Tour way back in the day. My all time fav band is Mushroom Head but I like everything Smile From heavy metal to classical to oldies to country to rap to trance to techno, just only very very extreme few songs of rap and country tho Razz I like rock or oldies the best Razz I know weird combo, lol.
Back to top Go down
djim13
Shadow Admin
Shadow Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is your type of music   What is your type of music Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:15 pm

And i thought i liked everything lol you really like too many things loll what about us? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your type of music   What is your type of music Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your type of music
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Stalkers :: General :: Lounge-
Jump to: