Share | 

Favorite Hobbies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
djim13
Shadow Admin
Shadow Admin

PostSubject: Favorite Hobbies   Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:28 pm

What kind of hobby do you have? I like Mangas, like Bleach Naruto and One Piece. I love playing football and Hockey (i am in Canada so). I like watching movies and some series like Supernatural and Dexter. I practice Kenpo and Goshendo (martial arts). I like league of legends (its a PC game online). I love to party like probably most of you lol.

What about you guys?

DJ
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.forumcanadien.org

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hobbies   Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:00 pm

lol, party, lol, well back in my day i used to party Razz maybe a little too hard Razz My activities now include walks at the park with my husband and son; Ogame of course Razz; if im bored I play stupid fb games Razz; after my son goes to bed me and my huband plays games together(aka he plays and I tell him where to go and what to do Razz) or we watch movies. I really liked Dead Space and Bio Shock, were currently in the middle of Beyond Good and Evil(which is ok...) I like StarCraft(i play myself Razz only the first one tho) Plants vs Zombies, Diablo, Sacred, games like that I like but I dont really have time for anymore. I read alot my all time fav is the Dark Tower Series. I like novels with lots of books in them because i hate finishing books and having to restart another Razz I like to cross stitch Razz and I like midnight bowling, I even have my own bowling ball that I got at the end of a year that i was on a bowling league Razz no I'm not any good, it was just fun Razz Oh and I LOVE Halloween! My fav season and I always go all out, hehehe
Back to top Go down
djim13
Shadow Admin
Shadow Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hobbies   Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:45 pm

after my son goes to bed me and my huband plays games together(aka he plays and I tell him where to go and what to do )

Thats funny loll
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.forumcanadien.org
FangofFenrir
Hunter Chatter Recruit
Hunter Chatter Recruit

PostSubject: hobbies   Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:52 am

I go to college full time and work full time so my hobbies are lacking at the moment. Though, durring the summer I like to mountain bike, Airsoft, and camp/hike. I am a big gamer Dead space, bioshock 1 and 2, Oblivion, Mass effect 1 and 2, Red faction, and the list goes on. For online games I play Ogame, Operation 7, and Wolfteam. My favorite activity is cuddling with my wife and watching anime Very Happy trigun, trinity blood, Negima, full metal alchemist, and that list goes on as well. And no kids as of yet we just dont have the time for it yet ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hobbies   

Back to top Go down

Favorite Hobbies
Page 1 of 1